Fatima Sana Shaikh'Happy that people
Keeping is utterly real with times when everyone wantsto travel on a detox from social media, Fatima’s way of this exercise is so real. Expressing her combat how her social media makes her the right example of a woman nearby , Fatima shares, “I’ve no strategy when it involves social media. I’ve always uploaded the items I wanted to. Social media is an extended a part of me and that’s what's interesting to people . If my fans like me on my social media, then there’s nothing better than that because you don’t need to pretend to be somebody else. I’m happy that folks love me for who I’m.”
Keeping is utterly real with times when everyone wants
Fatima, who features a knack for photography believes, “I desire capturing the sweetness of everyday life” and displays great skills with it. From street photography to like for animals, the actress has an eye fixed for the right angle. Talking about how important a tool social media is for actors, Fatima further shares, “Social media is an outlet for tons of individuals . There are tons of actors who still aren’t on social media. the very fact that I’m on social media isn’t born out necessarily but I enjoy being thereon . If I desire I’m not enjoying it, I’ll delete my accounts. I don’t take the strain of uploading something new a day .
” Keeping is utterly real with times when everyone wants to travel on a detox from social media, Fatima’s way of this exercise is so real. “Every now then , i'm going off social media because I’ve always been very conscious about what proportion time I’m spending on my phone. We’re so busy with our phones even within the company of family and friends that we miss out on this . I’ve two phones currently, one is my work phone and therefore the other is my personal phone which has no social media applications aside from WhatsApp. I’m trying to seek out a balance and how in order that I can enjoy the moments within the present.’ With a promising career trajectory, Fatima is one actor who has grown with every movie and has been earning praise critics and directors. Hailed as a Director’s actor, Fatima keeps her fans posted together with her social media posts about all things arts also as her superlative performances. On the work front, Fatima are going to be seen during a horror-comedy Bhoot Police starring Saif Ali Khan and Ali Fazal and in Anurag Basu's directorial next and she or he is exhilarated for her first-ever collaboration with Anurag Basu and Rajkumar Rao.
Tags:
www bollywood hindi news
bollywood hindi news paper
bollywood hindi news srk
bollywood hindi news salman khan
amir khan bollywood news,
showbiz dhamaka.changwala,
latest Bollywood news,
new Hindi movie reviews
Showbiz dhamaka news,
dhamaka news

0 Comments